Updated on: November 9, 2015
Opt-out of Emails from this Sender
All email campaigns sent via Robly contain an Unsubscribe link to make it easy for you to remove yourself from a mailing list. To do so, simply click the link that says “Unsubscribe” in the footer of the email you receive.
Collection of Information
We collect personally identifiable information like names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. The information you provide is only used to fulfill a specific request, unless you give us permission to use it in another manner (for example, to add you to one of our mailing lists).
Categories of Information We Collect
- Information You Provide to Us: When you register to use Robly on a free or other basis, communicate with customer service, or send us an email, you provide us with information that we collect. This information may include:
- your IP address
- physical address
- email address
- phone number/cell phone number
- credit card information
- other demographic information
- List and Campaign Information: When you upload or create an email distribution list or put together a Robly Email Campaign, we have access to the data on your list and the information in your campaign.
- Cookies: Robly may use cookie and tracking technology. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as your browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to our site, when you use Robly, and understanding how visitors use the site. Cookies can also help us better customize our site for you. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties. We can also determine when you open email we send you, and collect other data.
- Tracking Our Emails to Our Customers: Occasionally we track who opened emails we’ve sent to our registered customers and who clicked on certain hyperlinks contained within. We do this to measure the performance of our Email Campaigns, and to improve what we offer to specific customer segments.
- AIM Reports: Our Members who elect to receive AIM Reports, can also determine who has opened or not opened emails or clicked on links. That and all other tracking information available to our Members is also available to us and we may collect and review that information.
- Information From Other Sources: We may obtain additional information about you by using your email address, or other information, to directly, or through one or more services, search over the internet, or elsewhere. We thereby obtain information that appears to be related to such email address or other information, such as a name, age and participation in social media websites, (such information being referred to herein as “Supplemental Member Information”).
Use and Disclosure of Your Personal Information.
We will use and disclose your Personal Information only as follows:
- To promote use, including continued use, of our Services. For example, if you leave your personal information when you visit our Website and do not sign up for any of the Services, we may send you one or more emails asking whether you wish to sign up. If you use any of our Services, and may benefit from using one or more other Services we offer, we may send you an email telling you about the other Service or Services.
- For billing and collection. Uses for this purpose include sending you emails, invoices, receipts and notices of delinquency, to alert you if we need a different credit card number, and to otherwise try to collect money owed. We use third parties to handle secure credit card transaction processing and send billing information to such third parties, who maintain all information in confidence, to process your orders and credit card payments.
- To provide customer support and obtain feedback.
- To protect the rights and safety of us and our employees, Members, owners, officers and others.
- To meet legal requirements such as complying with court orders and valid subpoenas.
- To provide information received to representatives and advisors such as attorneys and accountants to help us comply with legal and other requirements.
- To prosecute and defend a court, arbitration or similar proceeding.
- To support and improve our Services including adding features and other benchmarking comparison information derived from aggregating and analyzing data.
- To communicate with you concerning your account for an informational, as opposed to promotional, purpose.
- To send you informational and promotional materials that you elect (“opt-in”) to receive.
Your recipient lists are stored on a secure server. We do not, under any circumstances, steal your lists, contact people on your lists, market to people on your lists, sell your lists, or share your lists with any other party, except as required by law or, regarding contacting, except in response to a complaint or other communication directly from an individual on one of your lists. Only carefully selected, authorized personnel have access to view Distribution Lists.
Commitment to Data Security
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.
- To protect your information, our credit card processing vendor uses the latest 128-bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology for secure transactions. In addition, our vendor is certified as compliant with card association security initiatives, such as the Visa Cardholder Information Security and Compliance (CISP), MasterCard® (SDP), and Discovery Information Security and Compliance (DISC).
- Robly accounts require a username and password to log in. When you’re finished using our Site, please make sure you log out by clicking the link in the top right hand corner of the screen to prevent someone from using your computer to access your account. Keep your username and password secure and not disclose it to a third party.
- Due to the sensitive nature of your Distribution Lists, we do not re-send forgotten passwords. Users must follow online instructions to reset their passwords if they are forgotten.
- Account passwords are encrypted. We cannot see your passwords. We can only reset them.
Breach of Security
Robly will notify you as soon as possible should a breach in security results in an unauthorized intrusion into our system which materially affects you or people on your Distribution Lists, and will subsequently report the corrective action taken in response to the intrusion.
Email Campaign Content
Privacy Contact Information
By e-mail: email@example.com
By Phone: 855-55-ROBLY (855-557-6259)
We reserve the right to make changes to this policy. Any changes to this policy will be posted.
Anti Spam Policy
This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.freenetlaw.com.
What is spam?
In the context of electronic messaging, spam refers to unsolicited, bulk or indiscriminate messages, typically sent for a commercial purpose.
Robly has a zero-tolerance spam policy.
Automated spam filtering
Robly’s messaging systems automatically scan all incoming email messages, and filter-out messages that appear to be spam.
Problems with spam filtering
No message filtering system is 100% accurate, and from time to time legitimate messages will be filtered-out by Robly’s systems.
If you believe this has happened to a message you have sent, please advise the message recipient by another means.
You can reduce the risk of a message being caught by the spam filters by sending the message in plain text (i.e. no HTML), removing any attachments, and ensuring that your messages are scanned for malware before dispatch.
Robly provides a facility that enables users to send electronic mail to others. Users must not use this facility to send unsolicited, bulk or indiscriminate messages, whether or not for a commercial purposes. Full terms and conditions concerning the use of the facility are set out in Robly’s Terms of Service.
Receipt of unwanted messages from Robly
In the unlikely event that you receive any message from Robly or sent using Robly’s systems that may be considered to be spam, please contact Robly using the details below and the matter will be investigated.
Changes to this anti-spam policy
Robly may amend this anti-spam policy at any time by publishing a new version on this website.
Should you have any questions about this anti-spam policy, please contact Robly using the details set out below: